Welcome to our SMS service! By using our SMS service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Description of Service
1. Our SMS service allows you to receive text message updates and alerts about our products, services, and promotions. You must have a compatible mobile device and service plan to use our SMS service.
Message and Data Rates May Apply
2. You are responsible for any message and data rates that may apply to your use of our SMS service. Please contact your mobile service provider for information about your service plan.
3. To receive SMS updates and alerts from us, you must opt-in by texting a keyword to our designated SMS short code. By opting-in, you consent to receive text messages from us at the mobile number provided. You can opt-out at any time by texting STOP to our SMS short code.
Frequency of Messages
4. We may send you periodic SMS updates and alerts about our products, services, and promotions. Message frequency may vary based on your opt-in preferences and our promotional schedule.
6. We are not responsible for any delays or failures in the receipt of any SMS messages. We do not guarantee that our SMS service will be available at all times, and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue our SMS service at any time without notice.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ohio and the United States.
8. If you have any questions or concerns about our SMS service or these terms and conditions, please contact us at PO BOX 347 Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.
By opting-in to our SMS service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. Information We Collect
When you opt-in to our SMS service, we may collect your mobile phone number and other personal information that you provide to us, such as your name and email address.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide you with SMS updates and alerts about our products, services, and promotions. We may also use your information to respond to your inquiries and to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
3. Information Sharing
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with our service providers, who are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You can opt-out of our SMS service at any time by texting STOP to our SMS short code. We will then remove your mobile phone number from our SMS service database.
6. Children's Privacy
Our SMS service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
8. Contact Us